Natural Collagen Inventia
DYNAMIC BODY SLIMMING SERUM 200 ML
DYNAMIC BODY SLIMMING SERUM 200 ML- Product description
The Dynamic Body Slimming Serum is a preparation of cappuccino colour and scent. This cosmetic is designed to fight cellulite, an aesthetic fault feared by most women. Despite its gentle, velvet-like consistency, the product is a powerful enemy of cellulite. According to estimates, cellulite is present in almost 95% of post-pubertal women. The problem affects not only overweight women, but very slim ones too. Cellulite is an improperly shaped adipose tissue, defined by specialists as “chronic non-inflammatory adipose tissue disease”. The cellulite formation process results from an increased volume of fat cells, which disrupt blood and lymph circulation by pressing against vessels, consequently leading to metabolic disorders in the tissue. As a result of ischemia, adipocytes begin to accumulate toxins, in addition to fat. Furthermore, leaking blood vessels may cause oedemas, impairing the flow of bodily fluids. Excessively developed fat cells press against collagen and elastin fibres, leading to their deformation, because of which the connective tissue hardens and loses its elasticity. There are multiple factors behind the excessive growth of adipose tissue; the first is a poorly balanced diet and lack of exercise, which often leads to excess weight (the accumulation of large amounts of fat). Genetic factors also contribute to cellulite formation; however, the underlying cause of this problem involves hormonal disorders, especially an excess of female hormones (oestrogens), as well as the structure of female skin and its support fibres. We have no control over some of the reasons for “orange peel” formation, but due to studies conducted in scientific centres all over the world we know which chemical reactions lie at the root of this disorder, and we now have the knowledge necessary to fight back effectively. A broad perspective on the problem affecting women, and an analysis of its causes encouraged us to seek active ingredients that would offer our customers maximum results. The components we selected for this formula have multidimensional effects:
- They stimulate lipolysis (fat breakdown in fat cells), to prevent the existing cells from accumulating any more fat, and help them actively break it down.
- They stimulate microcirculation, to improve tissue drainage and remove toxins and water accumulated in the tissues, as well as aiding penetration of the problematic adipose tissue by active substances.
- They slow down adipogenesis (fat cell formation), since immature cells are unable to accumulate fat.
- They slow down lipogenesis (the fat storage process) in fat cells, to limit their growth.
Regular application of the preparation yields measurable results in the form of:
- Reduced body weight
- Reduced quantity of excessive extracellular water
- Reduced thigh and buttock size
- Reduced visibility of the “orange peel” effect
- Improved microcirculation, demonstrated through the reduced visibility of “spider veins”
- Considerably improved skin moisture levels, density and elasticity
Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Collagen, Glyceryl Stearate, Caffeine, Butcherbroom (Ruscus aculeatus) Root Extract, Ivy (Hedera helix) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carnitine, Escin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Tripeptide-1, Carrageenans (Chondrus crispus), Ceteareth-15, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Synthetic Wax, Elastin, Silica, Maltodextrin, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polysorbate 60, Lactic acid, TEA-Hydroiodide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylpraben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492.
Collagen – a protein that constitutes approx. 30% of the total weight of human proteins, and as much as 70% of skin proteins. Together with elastin, collagen creates an elastic mesh in the dermis to make skin firm and supple, and provides support for fibroblasts. Furthermore, collagen has an excellent water-binding capacity, thus contributing to correct skin moisture levels. Collagen stimulates revitalisation processes, deeply regenerates and moisturises, and generally improves skin texture. The collagen present in the preparation promotes the regeneration of collagen fibres in the epidermis, improving the skin’s firmness, elasticity and smoothness, and making cellulite less visible.
Liporeductyl® – is a rich composition of active substances enclosed in liposomes, which facilitates penetration of the epidermis and reaches the deepest skin layers. Active substances released in deep epidermal layers efficiently fight off cellulite. Ingredients include:
● Caffeine – this has a proven lipolytic effect. Caffeine blocks the enzyme (phosphodiesterase) responsible for destruction of the particles (cAMP) involved in TAG breakdown. It also improves blood circulation, thereby aiding the elimination of toxins.
● Escin – a substance naturally present in horse chestnut seeds. Aescin seals small vessels to an amazing degree, improving their resistance to breakage and to plasma exudates that lead to oedemas. The protection of vessels results from the multidimensional effects of aescin. The compound inhibits the action of hyaluronidase, an enzyme that breaks down the main cementing substance of vessel endothelium. Additionally, it inhibits the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of substances that build blood vessels. By blocking the enzyme that produces inflammatory tissue hormones, aescin also suppresses inflammations, which damage the vessels. Aescin reduces blood viscosity, facilitating its flow and preventing venous clots. Furthermore, the substance increases venous tone, whilst reducing venous capacity in order to prevent blood stasis. The impact of aescin is not limited to the vascular system; it also does wonders for the lymphatic system, generally improving lymphaticovenous circulation.
● L-carnitine – sometimes referred to as “vitamin BT”, this is an essential compound in fatty acid metabolisms. It is a molecule that transports long-chain fatty acids to mitochondria (where they are burnt), whilst removing medium- and short-chain fatty acids and other acyl compounds from mitochondria, which may be toxic in excessive quantities. L-carnitine is an effective antioxidant, and therefore able to stabilise biological membranes. It also has a demonstrated protective effect on blood vessels. Moreover, it is a compound that actively participates in the elimination of toxins from the body; an effect that results from its ability to chelate metals. Once bound with L-carnitine, heavy metals are removed from the body as per any harmful excess of bioelements.
● Tripeptide glycine-histidine-lysine – an oligopeptide able to selectively capture lipid oxidation products. When these harmful compounds are bound, the efficiency of the remaining compositional ingredients is considerably enhanced.
● Butcher’s broom extract – this plant is rich in steroidal saponins, phytosterols, flavonoids, fatty acids, triterpenes, coumarins and alkaloids. The active compounds (ruscogenins and neuroruscogenins) that it contains constrict blood vessels, thus considerably improving blood flow. In addition, these compounds enhance vessel elasticity and inhibit inflammation. Extracts from this valuable plant also improve lymph flow. The strengthening and sealing of blood vessels, and the stimulation of lymph flow limits exudates to the surrounding tissues, reducing oedemas and increasing the elimination of toxins.
● Iodine – a valuable element against the formation of adipose tissue. It aids and accelerates the metabolism; on the one hand, this leads to faster elimination of adipose tissue, on the other, to the more successful elimination of toxins.
● Common ivy extract – rich in various compounds, mainly acidic triterpene saponins (alpha-hederin), alkaloids (emetine), flavonoids (rutin) and phenolic acids (chlorogenic and caffeic). Due to the wealth of these components, common ivy has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, draining, tightening and astringent properties. Compounds contained in the plant (mostly saponins) are highly effective in tissue draining; they also stimulate blood pressure and activate lymph withdrawal. Such activity makes it easier for active compounds to reach the places where fat is deposited, whilst at the same time enhancing absorption and toxin/water elimination, as well as intensifying the metabolism of TAGs enclosed in adipocytes. Furthermore, ivy extract strengthens fine blood vessels, preventing them from breaking.
Centella asiatica extract – substances contained in the extract stimulate fibroblasts to synthesise collagen and elastin, as well as other proteins connected with the strengthening of connective tissue structure. Additionally, those substances stimulate collagen fibres to modify the skin’s structure and the subcutaneous layer, visibly improving the skin’s suppleness and elasticity (making the “orange peel” effect less noticeable). Centella extract also has a positive impact on subcutaneous circulation: the active compounds it contains prevent the formation of unsightly “spider veins” by facilitating blood flow and strengthening the tissues surrounding blood vessels. Moreover, the active compounds of Centella strengthen the walls of blood vessels and improve their suppleness. Centella extract also enhances skin moisture levels and firmness, since it intensifies the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Used externally, the extract has strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Hydromanil® – an herbal moisturising component using galactomannan-rich sugar compounds from tara Caesalpinia spinosa, a tree growing in the dry climate of the Andes. Produced by means of a special method, hydromanil is a three-dimensional colloidal polysaccharide matrix that contains oligosaccharides of the tara plant, obtained by controlled enzymatic hydrolysis. Due to innovative production technology, the active moisturising substance is released gradually. The moisturising properties of this modern component were confirmed during in vivo tests. Hydromanil® moisturises the body immediately on first application, and leaves a lasting moisturising effect. The regular application of preparations that contain hydromanil positively improve skin moisture levels.
Borage seed oil – an extremely valuable raw material used only in the best cosmetics. This oil is especially recommended for dry, cracked and peeling skin. It contains large amounts of essential fatty acids (EFAs), including (up to 25%) gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), which is an essential component of the human epidermis. GLA is necessary to maintain proper skin functions. Borage seed oil soothes all irritations and promotes skin regeneration, preventing its premature ageing. Due to its unique composition, it regulates skin moisture levels, softens the epidermis, and reduces tissue tension and related itching.
Vitamin E – to increase its stability and maximise its effects, it has been enclosed in spheres. Vitamin E is one of the strongest natural antioxidants, and is recommended for all types of skin, but especially slack and sallow skin with insufficient moisture levels. The “vitamin of youth" captures free radicals that damage the skin’s structure, thus preventing premature skin ageing. In addition, it provides protection against dryness of the epidermis, and prevents any weakening of its elasticity and firmness. The anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties of vitamin E create favourable conditions for tissue renewal.
Apply the preparation to the areas affected by cellulite (thighs, arms, buttocks), and massage it into the skin. The preparation should be used twice a day: in the morning and evening. It is best to massage the preparation into the skin with circular movements towards the heart. For even better results, apply the Dynamic Body Slimming Serum after using Natural Collagen Inventia Silver, and bind the treated body parts in stretch wrap.